Mini High Performance Heat Shrink Tunnel TLA-1040
An industrial heat shrink tunnel use heat to shrink film around packages. TLA-1040 is designed to work with L bar sealer or sleeve wrapper bundler, but also stand alone for shrink banding applications, is compatible with a wide range of standard product sizes and offer optimum shrink performance while using minimum space.
- Thermal circulation system using high integrated design, rapid temperature raise up
- SSR and PID temperature control, temperature tolerance down to +/- 1oC
- Auto shut down function when temperature drop to 70 oC, save time and energy
- Adopt long life metal heater, durable and stable
- Heater drawer design, for easy inspection and heater connecting and replace.
- Conveyor speed 1-18M /Min adjustable by VTV speed controller and AC motor
- Standard live roller design
- Air flow from bottom to ensure perfect shrink result
- Insulating layer between the heating zone and outer wall about 100mm to minimized heat lost.
- Tunnel exit with short transfer free roller with angle adjustable.
- Both side lateral air flow direction adjustable.
- With casters
- Stainless steel machine construction
- Operable tunnel cover
- Difference tunnel open height available
There is no information at moment.
|Tunnel size||L 1000mm x W 400mm x H 250mm|
|Machine size||L 1600mm x W 960mm x H1206mm|
|Conveyor working height||823mm + 50mm|
|Voltage||380V, 3 phase, 50Hz, 16 A or 220V, 3 phase, 60Hz,26A|